Tork Xpressnap Extra Soft Napkins Natural (Pack of 1000) 12880. These 2-ply dispenser napkins are made of 100% recycled fibres. The napkins are compostable and contain no bleaching or additional dyes.
Bring an eco-friendly touch to your service by offering guests these Tork Xpressnap extra-soft compostable dispenser napkins. Made entirely from FSC-certified, recycled fibres, these napkins are highly sustainable and can be composted within 12 weeks in an industrial composting site. Switching to these napkins will therefore reduce the amount of waste you send to harmful landfill sites and help you to make greener choices in your daily operation.
As these napkins are free from bleach or additional dyes, they also boast a delightfully organic look that’s perfect for complementing your rustic food and drink.
Not only kind to the Earth, the 2-ply tissue makes these napkins strong, soft and absorbent. This ensures customers can comfortably wipe away any spills or mess.
- DimensionsÂ 213(W) x 165(L)mm
- MaterialÂ Paper
- WeightÂ 1.195kg
- ColourÂ Natural
- Made from thick, strong and absorbent 2-ply tissue
- Made from FSC-certified materials
- Meets the strict environmental and safety criteria of the EU Flower Ecolabel
- The natural materials give these napkins an organic look
- Pre-printed with clear environmental messages: “Save The Environment, One Napkin At A Time” and “Make A Difference, Just Take One”
- Supplied in a hygienic and sustainable sugarcane-based plastic bag
- Made from unbleached, recycled fibres
- Will compost within 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standard